I usually colour images with watercolour pencils, but I have just invested in some ProMarkers. I have only coloured a few images so far, so I'm still practising. I don't have a lot of colours yet, so can't do any amazing blending techniques. They take a bit of getting used to, but don't smell as much as I thought they would and are good value for a starter to alcohol inks.
If you would like to make a similar card, I followed instructions from Beccy's Place.
I have used the following materials to create this card:
- Card from my stash
- Bugaboo image - Moon Baby, Sweet Dreams
- Patterned papers & banner free from Making Cards magazine
- Buttons & pearls from Papermania
- Whispers ink pad
- Sizzix flower die and dotty embossing folder
- Outline stickers from Little Claire Designs
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
1. Catch The Bug - February Bingo (full house)