They look quite complicated to make, but are actually quite simple. It can get a little bit fiddly arranging all the pop-up elements, but they look stunning when finished.
I've used the following materials to create this card:
- Papermania card, eyelet and brads
- Melissa Frances 'Classic Elegance' papers and pearls
- X-Cut 3D butterfly punch and Square Parenthesis die
- Sizzix flower & flourish dies
- Whispers ink
- Core'dinations Glitter Silk and colour core card
- Acetate, vellum and twine from my stash
- Damask Rose embossing folder from Cardmaking & Papercraft
When I'd finished making the card, I realised there's nowhere to write your message, so I added a vellum pocket to the back and made a tag insert to write on. I think it's actually a nice little touch to this style of card.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: