I coloured up Faery Ink's 'Ophelia Vamp Juice' a little while ago, but didn't know what I was going to do with her. Decorating my house for Halloween, I found my blood splatter tulle that I bought in Michael's last year and thought it would make great curtains.
First I used the texture paste all over through a stencil and let it dry, then I rubbed all over with a sponge tool and Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I then used Memento Tuxedo Black in a few areas to give a bit more of an old look.
I cut a length of tulle and tied some twine around for shaping before gluing it around the edge of the canvas. Lastly I attached the image with 3D foam squares.
I coloured the image with the following Promarkers - Caramel, Pastel Beige, Satin, Burgundy, Cardinal, Ruby, Cool Grey 1-5, Pine, Forest, Apple, Lipstick, Crimson, Berry, Aubergine, Plum, Amethyst, Lilac & Purple.
I am entering my canvas into the following challenges:
- CCC Digi Creations - #58 Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - #333 Anything Goes
- Crafty Awesomeness - Anything Goes
- Crafting With An Attitude - #20 Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - Halloween
- Dream In Darkness - Halloween
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #319 Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination - #106 Anything Goes
- Left of Centre - #151 Halloween
- Passion For Promarkers - #367 Halloween
- Unicorn Challenge - #14 Pretty Pinks or Halloween