This week our theme is All Dressed Up - if you can wear it as a costume, it counts.
With this in mind I just had to use 'Trick or Treat', and what better stamp to go with this than 'Haunted House'.
I have made a square window card and doodled some spiderwebs on it. I cut the Trick or Treat image up to create three separate images and also added a 'wooden' sign. My Haunted House is at the back of the card behind the window. I planned the background to have stars, but I think it looks more like snow to be honest. Oh well, if it was a haunted house in Saskatchewan it probably would be snow!
Products I have used to create my card:
- Papermania cardstock
- Cuttlebug acetate
- White Sakura Gelly Roll
- ProMarkers - Cool Grey 1-5, Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush, Cardinal, Black, Burnt Orange, Bright Orange, Gold, Indigo, True Blue, Cobalt, Forest, Bright Green, Lime Green, Aubergine, Plum, Purple, Tulip, Buttercup, Soft Lime, Indigo, Sky Blue, Arctic Blue, Henna, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna & Raw Sienna
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- World Wide Open Design Team - #15 Anything Goes
- Unicorn Challenge - #14 Pretty Pinks/Halloween
- Inspiration Destination - #107 Anything Goes
- Left of Centre - #152 Halloween
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #44 Anything Goes
- Glitter 'n' Sparkle - #210 Anything Goes
- Dream in Darkness - Halloween
- Classic Design Team Open - #7 Anything Goes
- Crafty Awesomeness - October Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - Halloween
- Create & Inspire - #53 Anything Goes