So to warm us up let's get onto another challenge at Crafts Galore Encore.
This month we are sponsored by the wonderful A Day For Daisies. I love the sketchy feel of their images.
The winner's prize is a $12 shop voucher, which will get you at least 3 images.
I am using 'Pearls In My Hair', as after seeing it on a few cards recently I had to have it! I've made a birthday card for my friend, which I've already given her so I know I'm safe to share it online!
Products I have used to create my card:
- White cardstock & pearls from my stash
- Papermania Ribbon
- English Tea Party papers (I got these free with a magazine, but can't remember which one!)
- Tonic Tim Holtz paper distresser
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels 1 die
- Sizzix Thinlits Tim Holtz Celebration Script dies
- ProMarkers - Apricot, Saffron, Blush, Satin, Umber, Walnut, Cocoa, Indigo, Midnight, Denim, Antique Pink, Pastel Pink, Sunkissed Pink & Sky Blue
- Wink of Stella Clear
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- World Wide Open Design Team - #20 AG
- Simon Says Wednesday - AG
- Incy Wincy Designs - Happy Birthday
- Work It Wednesday - March AG Spring
- Crafty Gals Corner - #116 AG
- Creative Fingers - #127 AG
- Double D - Things That Fly
- Crafty Creations - #338 AG
- Classic Design Team Open - #13 AG