Do you ever start colouring an image with a card or style in mind then it goes somewhere else completely? I can't even remember what I originally had in mind for this mermaid, but as I don't usually go for green I decided I would for a change. Once she was finished I thought she would actually work really well on a vintage-style card. Of course I still had some of the DP I bought on a whim in Michaels, so it turned out really well to use some up here.
- Digital image 'Magic Wish' by Ching-Chou Kuik
- Kraft card
- Vintage-style DP (Michaels)
- Paper flower (Michaels)
- Ribbon - sheer and satin
- Lace (Etsy)
- Tim Holtz vintage embellishments
- Tonic Tim Holtz paper distresser
- ProMarkers - Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Sandstone, Pastel Beige, Cinnamon, Moss, Pear, Lime, Pine, Forest, Apple
- Sakura Gelly Roll, gold
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook - May 'Beauties of the Sea'
- TTCRD - AG WK of May 23
- The Ribbbon Girl - May 'Use Any Image'
- Stamping Sensations - Butterflies, Fairies and Fantasy
- Creative Fingers - #130 AG
- Ching-Chou Kuik - May 'Ribbon and Lace'
- Classic Design Team Open - #14 AG
- Crafty Creations - #342 AG
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #5 AG
- Allsorts - WK416 Happy 8th Birthday Allsorts
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1721 AG