This month Kit & Clowder are featuring Mo's Digital Pencil 'Sparkle' image in the monthly class for markers. I have never used any images from Mo's shop before, so this was a great opportunity for me to try. I did the class first using the suggested colours of blues and pinks, then decided to step it up a bit and go monochromatic with a punch of colour. I'm really happy with how this one turned out, so I decided I'd make her into a CAS card. I've used a cool framing technique that I saw Lucy Gregg on the KennyK DT do to match the colours of the image. (Which is simply to colour a framed edge using one of your markers - genious!).
- White cardstock
- Clear Wink of Stella
- Black Prismacolor pencil
- ProMarkers - Warm Grey 1-5, Burgundy, Cardinal & Ruby
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Sentiment stamp from Crafter's Companion
You can't really see the Wink of Stella in the photo, but it's on the red parts!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Power Poppy - Frame It Up!
- Simon Says Monday - It's A Frame Up
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #334 AG/option One Layer Only
- Crafty Cardmakers - #188 Add a Sentiment
- Crafty Catz - #369 AG/twist use 5 of something
- Your Scrapbook Place - May AG