I decided I wanted to keep this class, so rather than putting her on a card, I fussy-cut her and put her in a simple clip frame. I had bought a couple of frames, but the edges were too close and cut the image up a little.
- Clip frame
- Lilac paper
- Core'dinations GlitterSilk card
- White Sakura Gelly Roll
- ProMarkers - Burnt Sienna, Cinnamon, Dusky Pink, Satin, Almond, Black, Warm Grey 4 & 5, Indigo, French Navy, Aegean, Cyan, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Tea Green, Cocoa, Gold, Sunflower, Canary, Lemon, Mulberry, Magenta, Carmine, Antique Pink, Pastel Pink & Sunkissed Pink
I had to photograph from slightly above so not to get any reflection on the glass. It does make the picture look a little odd to me, but it couldn't be helped!
I am entering my picture into the following challenges:
- The Ribbon Girl - July Use Any Image
- Colour Crazy - wk29 AG
- Creative Fingers - #134 AG
- Lemon Shortbread - #46 AG
- Polkadoodles - wk28 AG