I never colour with pencils, so this was a great challenge to try. I didn't actually plan to go with patriotic colours for this image, but I used the Lyra Super Ferby pencils I bought for my husband. There's only 18 colours in this set, so not a lot to choose from! My flowers and leaves are all coloured using two shades so I at least get some light and dark. For the pitcher I used gold and silver to get a bit of texture.
Other products used:
- Kraft card blank
- Papermania 'Portobello Road' Designer Die Cut, Clear Stamp, Ribbon & Bow
- 3D foam pads
- Woodware corner rounder punch
- Whispers Ink, Royal Blue
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Power Poppy - Get Krafty!
- Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - September Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - WK38 Anything Goes
- Creatalicious - #123 Anything Goes/Leaves