Don't forget, it's been an extra special month for us with the 3rd anniversary. Please join in here with your spooky makes for a chance to win one of FOUR PRIZES.
This week is Anything Goes for the team, so I have used one of the newer images, 'Believe In Faith'. Most of you will probably know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but did you know there's a designated month for other types of cancer too? (You can find a graphic here).
I have made my card lavender as this is used generally to represent all cancers.
- Cream card blank
- Purple & lilac cardstock
- Recollections designer paper
- Floral frame die
- Woodware corner rounder punch
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebration Words Script dies
- ProMarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Almond, Satin, Rose Pink, Black, Warm Grey 1, 4&5, Walnut, Cocoa, Amethyst, Lilac, Lavender, Violet, China Blue, Blue Pearl, Powder Blue, Burnt Sienna, Coral & Sunkissed Pink
- Sakura Gelly Roll, Silver
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Butterfly Challenge - #87 V for Vertical/Colour Damson
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - October AG
- Passion for ProMarkers - WK417 AG
- The Ribbon Girl - October AG
- Classic Design Team Open - #17 AG