I actually made a few a while ago after deciding to use up my scraps of thick card, but then I put them aside and other things took over. The swap however, plus Power Poppy's latest challenge of 'Mini & Mighty' gave me a push to make some more (I will be sharing those from the swap once the recipient has received them).
I've tried Distress Oxides for the first time on these ATCs, and used a different technique for each.
Lanterns - Distress Ink applied to acrylic block, spritzed and 'stamped' onto the card. Repeated a few times.
Roses - Distress Oxide applied directly onto the card, spritzed, repeated.
Tulips - Distress Oxide blended around the edges using a sponge, spritzed, repeated.
- White cardstock
- Distress Inks - Dried Marigold, Forest Moss & Stormy Sky
- Distress Oxides - Worn Lipstick & Fired Brick
- ProMarkers -
- Lanterns - Pine, Leaf Green, Moss, Burnt Orange, Pumpkin, Amber, Gold & Canary
- Roses - Lush Green, Moss, Antique Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Almond, Midnight, China Blue, Cobalt, Denim, Blue Pearl, Powder Blue, Warm Grey 1 & 2
- Tulips - Cool Grey 1-4, Holly, Forest Green, Bright Green, Shale, Crimson, Berry & Lipstick
I am entering my ATC's into the following challenges:
- Power Poppy - Mini & Mighty
- Creative Craft Cottage - #98 Use a Sentiment
- Creative Fingers - #139 AG
- Digi Choosday - WK43 AG
- Double D - LEAVE it to me!