I'm definitely going to get more of these chippies as they are so versatile and Zoe has just added even more to the store!!
For my image I combined 'Tinkles' and 'Cold By Light' to create a chilly winter scene. I couldn't resist covering the scene with Fran•táge to the tune of 'Let It Snow' lol.
- Kraft card
- Dovecraft 'A Krafty Christmas' designer paper
- Snowflake charm
- Make It Crafty chippies - Christmas word, Happy Adapt-a-Word & Twinkling Swoosh
- Personal Impressions Red Super Sparkle embossing powder
- Stampendous Fran•táge - Aged Ivory
- ProMarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Almond, Rose Pink, Black, Cool Grey 1-5, Holly, Lush Green, Mint Green, Shale, Crimson, Berry, Lipstick, Burnt Orange, Amber, Gold, Canary, Soft Lime, Walnut, Cocoa, Raw Sienna, Powder Blue, China Blue, Blue Pearl, Pine, Forest, Apple & Midnight Blue
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Make It Crafty - Glow
- Not Just Cards - November Anything Goes
- Allsorts - WK443 Inspired by Christmas Carol or Winter Themed Song (Let It Snow)
- Inspiration Destination - #138 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - November AG
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #361 Anything Goes