I'm trying to challenge myself this year - to use different digistamp artists, stash I haven't used for a while, always use new stash and make projects with no digistamp.
The 'Something Old' on this card is the papers and ephemera, which I've had forever but not used for a while and the 'Something New' is new flowers and new dies.
- Papermania cardstock
- Melissa Frances 'Classic Elegance' designer paper, ephemera & pearls
- Sizzix 'Regal' nesting dies
- Butterfly border die
- Distressed corner die
- Cuttlebug 'Textile' embossing folder
- Tonic Tim Holtz paper distresser
- Distress Oxide 'Worn Lipstick'
- Petal Lu flowers
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday - Layer It Up
- Butterfly Challenge - #93 X is for Xtra Fold and/or the colour Peacock Blue/Green
- CRAFT Challenge - #452 Distress Your Project / Vintage
- Allsorts - WK452 Old Favourites (favourite card fold, favourite tools)