I have gone a bit crazy with this one and chosen a fold I've never done before. It opens out rather large and has lots of little panels to decorate. I've seen them called Double-Display cards or Double Tri-Shutter cards.
I have used the image 'Swing In Spring' with some gorgeous pastels in a purple, yellow and blue theme. I love this patterned paper and colour combo, it reminds me of spring floral fabric!
- Papermania cardstock
- Recollections designer paper
- Sizzix Butterfly dies
- Flower dies
- Frame & scroll dies
- Ranger Liquid Pearls - Pewter
- ProMarkers - Tan, Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Almond, Burnt Sienna, Raw Sienna, Ginger, Sky Blue, Blue Pearl, Cocoa, Pine, Forest, Lush Green, Leaf Green, Gold, Mustard, Buttercup, Antique Pink, Warm Grey 1-3, Purple, Amethyst, Sunflower, Orchid, Cobalt, Arctic Blue & Powder Blue
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Creative Craft Cottage - #105 Make It Feminine
- The Corrosive Challenge - #3 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Wednesday - Girl Power
- Power Poppy - Inspired by Fabric!
- Let's Craft and Create - #135 Anything Goes
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #354 For A Girl