I've been eyeing Make It Crafty's 'Colouring Skies' eBook for a while, so with it being half price for their latest challenge I knew I couldn't wait any longer!
I will be framing this picture for my gallery as I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I wasn't too sure about the sky when I started.... not so easy with bullet nibs!
- ProMarkers - Buttercup, Tulip, Amber, Pastel Pink, Carmine, Amethyst, China Blue, Cobalt Blue, True Blue, French Navy, Caramel, Sandstone, Warm Grey 1-5 & Black
- White Sakura Gelly Roll
- Wink of Stella
I added some Wink of Stella to really make the sea shimmer
I am entering my picture into the following challenges:
- Make It Crafty - Spring Skies
- Creative Moments - #138 Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread - #62 Anything Goes
- Let's Craft and Create - #135 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Monday - Whatever The Weather
- The Corrosive Challenge - #3 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy - WK10 Anything Goes