Bugaboo stamps are celebrating their 4th birthday and holding a week of challenges. I am going to have a busy week trying to make cards for each of these!
My new technique for this card is the sunburst. I've been seeing lots of these on Pinterest and they all look so different. Such a good way to use up scraps too.
I have used the following materials:
- Card scraps from my stash
- Bugaboo image - tall birthday cake
- Watercolour pencils
- Anita's 3D gloss
- Patterned paper, ribbon and bow from DoCrafts
- Outline stickers from Little Claire Designs
- Embossing folders from Sizzix and Embossalicious
I am entering this card into the Catch The Bug 'Bingo - Birthday Theme' challenge, using Bugaboo image/Free/Ribbon
I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges: