I have created a layered Christmas card using 'Benson & Betty'. This image is very versatile as you can make them any kind of bear you like. I have gone for a furry teddy bear look.
- Card blank
- Black cardstock
- DoCrafts designer Christmas paper
- Layered chipboard sentiment
- Anita's outline stickers
- ProMarkers - Powder Blue, Cool Grey 1-3, Crimson, Berry, Lipstick, Holly, Lush Green, Mint, Burnt Sienna, Saddle Brown, Caramel, Sandstone & Arctic Blue
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Double D - Snuggle Up Buttercup!
- Simon Says Wednesday - ATG
- The 12 Months of Christmas - #47 ATG
- Creative Fingers - #154 ATG
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Nov ATG