I don't often use sketches for my cards, but sometimes I like to check them out for ideas. Back to using images I've had for a while too. I did actually print and colour this one ages ago, but it got wrecked somehow and I never got to use it. It's from the Va-Va-Valentine's set that Power Poppy did last year. The sketch is also from Power Poppy for their challenge.
- Card blank
- Patterned paper
- Banner dies
- X-Cut Oval die
- Red Stickles
- Heart dies
- Memento ink - Tuxedo Black
- ProMarkers - Cool Grey 1-4, Burnt Orange, Pumpkin, Amber, Gold, Crimson, Poppy, Red, Marine & Yellow
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Power Poppy - Sketch it Out!
- The Paper Shelter - Summer Break ATG
- Your Scrapbook Place - July ATG
- Colour Crazy - WK29 ATG