For this card I have done the opposite. I was having a play with a new die. It's a lacy kind of wave and I knew it would look amazing layered up in ombré blues to represent the sea. Once I had all the layers glued down, I trimmed to 4x6. I used shimmer chalk then a layer of clear texture paste to give it a glossy shine.
Once that was dry I matted onto black and pale blue before gluing it to my card.
I finished off with die-cut sentiments and 'Pearl's Birthday' from Tiddly Inks.
- Coloured cardstock
- Lacy wave die
- Ranger Texture Paste - Clear Gloss
- Papermania Shimmer Chalks
- Word dies
- ProMarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Putty, Antique Pink, Pale Pink, Almond, Raw Sienna, Gold, Sunflower, Yellow, Amber, Sandstone, Carmine, Pastel Pink, Baby Pink, Aubergine, Marine, Turquoise, Green, Mint Green & Pastel Green
- Prismacolor Pencils - Process Red, Dark Green, Blush Pink & White
- Gelly Roll - Metallic Gold
- Wink of Stella - Clear
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle - Onyx Black
I am entering my card into the following challenges: