My mermaid image collection is getting larger though and I wanted something to go with them better. Now I need some dies.... lol.
I have paired the papers with the super-cute 'Happy Little Mermaid' image from Aurora Wings that I chose as one of my images for winning Artist's Choice in March.
- Kraft card blank from Michaels
- Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath The Sea papers, ephemera card and embellishment
- Ranger Stickles - Green, Yellow & Platinum
- ProMarkers - Umber, Khaki, Pastel Beige, Satin, Antique Pink, Pastel Pink, Sunkissed Pink, Ginger, Saffron, Oatmeal, Vanilla, Blush, Burgundy, Pale Pink, Almond, Cyan, Duck Egg & Cool Aqua
- Wink of Stella, Clear
- Sakura Gelly Roll, White
I had a little 'oops' moment when colouring my mermaid - my Wink of Stella wasn't flowing too well, so I gave a little squeeze and a blob landed on the mermaid's tail. At least it went in the right place, but she is somewhat more glittery than I was aiming for!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Lemon Shortbread - #44 AG
- Simon Says Wednesday - AG
- Aurora Wings - #52 Under The Sea
- Crafting When We Can - Use an Image
- Crafty Catz - #377 AG
- Stamps by Aurora Wings (Facebook) - Something Blue