Hello Crafty Peeps,
It's almost Halloween so I had to make one last spooky creation! I've been colouring scenes using Sweet November images lately, so I thought I would change things up with a pop up front step panel card (this name is so long I usually just call it a 3D card!). For some reason I always end up using this style for Halloween cards. I never give them, but they make fantastic decor pieces.
The Pumpkin Spice Fairy has decided to stick around to watch the Trick or Treaters, so she's dressed in her favourite Halloween colours and chilling out in a cup with her PSL!
I just need to add a piece of twine to the back so I can hang this as a decoration with my others.
Thanks for stopping by
- Recollections patterned paper/embellishments - Boo
- Recollections lazer cut card - Ravenshead Manor
- Recollections Bat and Skull stickers
- ProMarkers - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Spice, Ginger, Apricot, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Burnt Sienna, Tea Green, Black, Cool Grey 5, Plum, Amethyst, Aubergine, Grass, Holly, Lush Green, Green, Walnut, Saddle Brown, Burnt Orange, Pumpkin & Amber
- Prismacolor Pencils - Pumpkin Orange, Crimson Red, White
- Sakura Gelly Roll - White