Today I am sharing a CAS Christmas card that I made following a wonderful tutorial from Zoe at Make It Crafty. She has recently ventured into doing video tutorials and launched a new site The Coloring Lab. If you haven't checked it out yet, there is a free course you can take.
I bought this bauble fairy class a few months ago, but I was then so busy with other things I hadn't done it. I was determined to get it done before Christmas though so I made time and did it over a couple of days. The tutorials are using Copic markers, but you can use any brand you like.
Do you ever make a card you couldn't bear to give up? I do that all the time...so you know what I do then? I give them to my husband, lol.
- Kraft card blank
- MIC chipboard sentiments
- Distress Ink - Forest Moss & Stormy Sky
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle - Onyx Black
- ProMarkers - Meadow Green, Lemon, Leaf Green, Cardinal, Hot Pink, Carmine, Pastel Pink, Raw Sienna, Gold, Yellow, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Turquoise, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Marine, Holly & Forest Green
I am entering my cards into the following challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #418 ATG
- Passion For ProMarkers - WK473 Mega Christmas Challenge
- Simon Says Wednesday - ATG 57
- Crafty Gals Corner - #181 ATG (5th Blogiversary)
- Crafty Creations - #381 ATG
- Christmas Crafts All Year Round - December ATG