I am joining the celebration with a frame card using three wonderful Kenny K images: Harper Blue, Ginger Gem and Candy Shop background. This is the first time I have coloured up a background image. I used pencils to give a muted look and some texture.
I coloured the girls using Promarkers (Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Almond, Raw Sienna, Mustard, Tulip, Buttercup, Henna, Cocoa, Sandstone, Bright Green, Lime Green, Purple Amethyst, Lilac, Bright Orange, Mango, Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Rose Pink, Pink Carnation, Blossom, True Blue, Sky Blue & Arctic Blue)
I attached Harper Blue to the Candy Shop background using 3D foam squares.
To make the frame, I cut Core'dinations Glittersilk card to fit the background then cut acetate to attach behind.
I added 3D foam tape to the back of this to raise it above the Harper Blue image once it was attached.
I attached the Ginger Gem image on top of the frame using 3D foam squares to give even more dimension.
I made a frame stand using another card I had as a guide for the shape.
And here is the final piece...
I would like to enter my frame into the folowing challenges:
- Allsorts - #374 A Touch Of Sparkle
- Brown Sugar - #209 Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - #322 Anything Goes
- Crafting with An Attitude - #17 Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - #82 Anything Goes
- Create & Inspire - #50 Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts - #152 Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination- #96 Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #38 Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap - #82 Anything Goes
- Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes