- Papermania cardstock
- Recollections embossed silver cardstock
- Glitter lace
- MIC Chipboard words, flourish & tinklings
- Anita's 3D Gloss
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Oxide - Wilted Violet
- Memento Dew Drop - Tuxedo Black
- ProMarkers - Tan, Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Almond, Sunflower, Mustard, Canary, Raw Sienna, Midnight, True Blue, Sky Blue, Arctic Blue, Indigo, Prussian, Violet, China Blue, Hot Pink, Carmine, Soft Lime, Powder Blue
- Sakura Gelly Roll - White, Blue Star, Sky Star
I used white Gelly Roll to add a bit of sparkle to the wings
I used the pointillism technique with Sakura Gelly Roll pens after I'd coloured the skirt using my ProMarkers.
I also added some 'stars' for extra sparkle in the lighter areas.
I coloured the word 'Happy' using Wilted Violet Distress Oxide. After adding 3D Gloss on top and drying, it changed to a more pink colour. Unfortunately the gloss didn't dry too smooth... I was a bit impatient and used a heat gun!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Make It Crafty - Sparkle
- Digi Choosday - WK51 Anything Goes
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #25 Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet - #179 Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy - WK51 Anything Goes
- Work It Wednesday - December (new lace, new chipboard, new Gelly Roll pens)