Hello Crafty Peeps,
It's time for another challenge at The Paper Shelter and we have a fun one for you this time. Take a look back at our previous posts and choose Your Favourite Challenge.
I chose our Layer It Up challenge from last October to create a girly card using 'Olivia'.
- Card blank
- Patterned paper
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels 1 die
- Sizzix Decorative Swirl dies
- Happy Birthday sentiment die cut
- Distress Oxide - Worn Lipstick
- Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry
- Wink of Stella - Clear
- ProMarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Satin, Burgundy, Poppy, Lipstick Red, Lush Green, Forest Green, Black, Cool Grey 5, Carmine, Prussian, Violet, Cool Grey 1 + 2
- Prismacolor Pencils - Black, Process Red & Peacock Blue