We have a rather short autumn here in Saskatchewan and then the snow comes, so I have used weather as my theme. I've made some Christmas gift tags using 'Winter Set of 4' and added snow to the three squares that don't have any.
- Kraft card
- Coloured cardstock
- Spellbinders 'Fleur de Lis Pendants' die
- ProMarkers - Berry, Red, Holly, Pine, Lush Green, Henna, Burgundy, Burnt Orange, Forest Green, Blue Pearl, Cardinal, Ruby, Leaf Green, Meadow Green & Warm Grey 4
- Sakura Gelly Roll - White, Silver & Sky Star
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle - Onyx Black & Spun Gold
I am entering my tags into the following challenges:
- Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Anything But A Card
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #404 ATG
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #76 ATG
- Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas Sept edt.
- Crafty Creations - #375 ATG