I've also just bought a more masculine embossing folder, as I had lots of flowery ones which just don't really suit male cards. I thought this would go really well with the Steampunk theme.
I asked for suggestions on Twitter for what colours to use on the image and I was told "It has to have gold on it somewhere", so I've used a gold card and some gold glitter pen.
I have used the following materials to create this card:
- Card blank from Hobbycraft
- Core'dinations Tim Holtz Kraft Core cardstock
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations 'Diamond Plate' embossing folder
- Papermania brads, eyelets, glitter & Chronology Cogs stamp
- Heat It Up! embossing powder
- ProMarkers - Tea Green, Mint Green, Pine, Satin, Pastel Beige, Sandstone, Caramel, Burnt Sienna, Arctic Blue, Cool Grey 3, Cool Grey 4 & Black
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: