It's a fairly simple card as I don't get much time to craft these days with a newborn and a toddler!
You can't see too well from the photos, but I've embossed the Glitter Silk card - top square with hearts and bottom square with dots.
I've used the following materials to create this card:
- Papermania card and button
- Core'dinations Glitter Silk card
- Dovecraft twine
- Paper flower from The Works
- Sizzix dots embossing folder
- X-Cut square parenthesis die
- Crafts Too hearts embossing folder
- Meljen's Designs 'Stuffed Little Lion' image
- Promarkers - Tea Green, Mint Green & Pine
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: