Our theme is Halloween/Fright Night so we'd love to see some spooky creations. Click here to enter. The usual rules apply (find them on the challenge sidebar) and don't forget you get a second entry when you use a CCK image.
This time we will be having 3 WINNERS who will receive TWO images each, PLUS an ARTIST CHOICE WINNER who will receive FIVE images.
I have used the very spooky Bones Imprint to create a shadow box for my first inspiration this month. I fell in love with this image the first time I saw it, so I am keeping this creation for myself! My very talented friend Susan made the spiders for me from Fimo. I added some red nail gems to make them into black widows.
- White cardstock
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Dusty Concord
- Teardrop nail gems
- ProMarkers - Caramel, Dusky Pink, Satin, Almond, Lavender, Orchid, Purple, Pale Pink, Violet, China Blue, Blue Pearl, Black, Lush Green, Mint Green, Sunkissed Pink, Pastel Pink, Warm Grey 4 & 5, Midnight Blue, Burgundy, Cardinal, Ruby, Lipstick, Holly, Leaf Green, Cool Grey 1-3 & 5, Aubergine, Plum & Amethyst
I am entering my shadow box into the following challenges:
- Classic Design Team - #17 AG
- World Wide Open Design Team - #26 AG
- Simon Says Monday - A Walk On The Dark Side
- Double D - Fright Night
- TTCRD - WC Oct 3rd AG