I'm finally digging into my images that I haven't coloured yet. It's not easy right now with the kids at home, but I'm determined! I really love skulls, so it was a no-brainer for me to grab this Aurora Wings image 'Skull and Roses'.
As usual, I had no plan at all when I started colouring, but I had to do the roses in a blue-purple. To really make the image stand out, I have used my very favourite card fold - the twisted easel. I felt like the image needed to stand out, so I did a simple inked background, with shimmery purple card, gems, lace and ribbon for the bottom piece. I haven't added a sentiment as I love cards that work for lots of occasions.
- Card blank
- Recollections shimmer card
- Recollections gem embellishment
- Distress Inks - Stormy Sky & Dusty Concord
- ProMarkers - Champagne, Holly, Pine, Lush Green, Leaf Green, Aubergine, Prussian, Violet, China Blue & Warm Grey 1-5
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Aurora Wings July FB Challenge - ATG
- Crafts Galore Encore - #65 ATG
- Creative Fingers - #168 ATG
- Colour Crazy - WK29 ATG
- The Paper Shelter - Summer Break ATG