It might be Valentine's Day, but I'm sharing the love with a birthday card. I've been dying to share, but had to wait until it was received.
When I saw this image I had to have it as it is so different and perfect for a few people I know! You can grab "Bloody Great Birthday" over at the Tiddly Inks Etsy store.
The recipient loves purple, just like me, so I had to make the top and hat band this colour. The other colours I have kept pretty neutral to make the 'blood' drips stand out more.
The image comes with extra pieces, so I decoupaged these to give more dimension
You can't have a Bloody Great Birthday without some poison. I continued the bubbles with some gems
I usually use brads or plastic flower centres, so thought it would be cool to use some smaller flowers instead for a different effect
I finished off with a sentiment that I created in Photoshop
Do you use Tiddly Inks images - why not pop over to our Facebook Group and show off your creations?
- Card blank
- Patterned paper
- Papermania gems
- Recollections flowers
- Petal Lu flowers
- Sizzix Regal nesting dies
- Distress Oxide - Fired Brick
- ProMarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Satin, Sandstone, Champagne, Ivory, Burgundy, Crimson, Poppy, Black, Cool Grey 5, Pumpkin, Cool Grey 1 & 2, Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Prussian, Violet, China Blue, Forest, Bright Green, Leaf Green & Cool Aqua
- Prismacolor Pencils - Dark Brown, Black, Grass Green, True Blue, Peach, Light Peach, Carmine Red & White
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #2006 ATG
- Brown Sugar - #298 ATG
- Crafty Creations - #406 ATG
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Feb ATG
- Creative Fingers - #179 ATG
- Simon Says Wednesday - Two or More Patterned Papers
- The Corrosive Challenge - #2 ATG