Conie Fong is the featured artist this month with the gorgeous Ariela Mermaid, who is on sale right now.
I've made a wonderfully bright and summery card to go with the current theme at Conie Fong's Facebook group.
- White card blank
- Yellow and black cardstock
- Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath The Sea paper and embellishments
- Frilled cord
- Paper flowers
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebration Script dies
- ProMarkers - Burnt Orange, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Aubergine, Plum, Purple, Hot Pink, Carmine, Pastel Pink, Bright Orange, Mango, Pumpkin, Sunflower, Canary, Lemon, Bright Green, Leaf Green, Meadow, Spice, Apricot, Holly, Lush Green, Mint, Violet, Lilac, Dusky Pink, Warm Grey 3-5, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Caramel, Sandstone, Satin, True Blue, Turquoise, Cyan, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Powder Blue & Tea Green
- White Sakura Gelly Roll
- Clear Wink of Stella
I forgot to take a photo towards the light, but there is Wink of Stella on her tail, the bubbles and the sun rays
Oops, I accidentally glued the wrong side when I cut the first piece of yellow card. I don't like to waste so put it on the inside instead!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Conie Fong Art & Design Group (FB) - AG or Use Summer Colours
- Work It Wednesday - May Sunshine
- Lemon Shortbread - #43 AG
- Let's Craft & Create - #126 Girls, Girls, Girls!
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1723 AG
- A Perfect Time To Craft - #6 AG
- Crafty Awesomeness - June AG
- Crafty Catz - #373 ATG with Summertime
- Crafty Creations - #343 AG
- World Wide Open Design Team - #22 AG
Oh my goodness, such a stunning creation again from you Nicola Gold. You are an incredible creator and your colouring is stunning. This is just a fantastic project. Great work and a real pleasure visiting your blog to view your talent.ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Back again, and again, just awesome work here.ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/
What a lovely card. Such a great design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs NinaReplyDelete
What GORGEOUS COLORING you've done on this! WOW!!! A CUTE & BEAUTIFUL IMAGE with your coloring!!!! ;) THANK YOU for coming over to visit & commenting on my blog! You are SO KIND!!!! (((HUGS!)))ReplyDelete
Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card - I need to pull out my K&C class too. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.ReplyDelete
Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina
Just fabulous. Amazing colors! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Vicki DT for http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...
Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 126, Hazel, DT xReplyDelete