I don't officially need to start sharing projects until next month, but after colouring most of the images for the Unicorn Masquerade Party, I just had to start sharing sooner!
I have made a twisted easel card using Aja - you can find her in the freebie album in the Faery Ink Facebook Community. She comes with or without a mask. For more magical images, check out the Etsy store.
Products I have used to create my card:
- Card blank
- Coloured cardstock
- Core'dinations Glittersilk card
- X-Cut butterfly punch
- Papermania gems
- Sizzix dies - Flourish #9 & Decorative Swirl #4
- Provocraft Vintage corner die
- Spellbinders Grommet Tag die
- Glitter brads
- Make It Crafty chipboard sentiment
- Crafter's Companion 'I Believe' embossing folder
- ProMarkers - Umber, Walnut, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Tan, Caramel, Black, Henna, Burnt Orange, Pumpkin, Amber, Apricot, Holly, Lush Green, Mint Green, Meadow Green, Soft Lime, Cool Grey 1-5
- Gel pens
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen - Black Onyx
The Glittersilk card is my favourite for making cards like this, it's got such a great texture and shine.
I used stippling with gel pens to create sparkle on the dress and wings.
My favourite way to colour a background is stippling as I don't need to create a smooth blend this way and it uses a lot less ink! Normally I use the bullet end for this, but this time I used the chisel end.
I really love the chipboard sentiments from Make It Crafty. They give great dimension and you can colour them with pretty much anything
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- I ♥ ProMarkers - AG
- Simon Says Monday - All Things Bright And Beautiful
- Creative Fingers - #147 Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - #167 Summer Colours
- Brown Sugar - #279 Wedding or Party
- CCC Digi Creations - #93 Eileen's Challege Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team - #26 Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes