I couldn't resist having a little play for Power Poppy's latest challenge and I have taken inspiration from Julie Koerber's Word Play post. I'm so used to just printing off images that I don't think about playing around with them too much.
I have taken two images 'Merriest Berries' and 'Candy Cane' and merged them behind the word Merry. It took a little fiddling around to get them looking how I wanted and it took referring back to the full images to work out what was what when colouring!
- Kraft card blank
- Black cardstock
- My Mind's Eye 'Sleigh Bells Ring' designer paper
- Recollections ribbon
- ProMarkers - Berry, Red, Lipstick, Crimson, Ruby, Cool Grey 1 & 2, Holly, Lush Green, Forest Green, Cardinal, Olive, Moss, Pear Green, Aegean, Sky Blue & Black
- White Sakura Gelly Roll
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Power Poppy - Go Ahead.... Inspire Me!
- Crafts Galore Encore - July AG
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - July AG
- Colour Crazy - WK28 AG
- I♥Promarkers - #363 AG/Christmas in July