His favourite colour is yellow, so I knew 'My Batty Hero' from Tiddly Inks would be perfect. What kid doesn't love a superhero, right?!
I kept my card simple but striking, with some big yellow circles to represent spotlights in a dark sky.
- Card blank
- Papermania Capsule Collection 'Spots & Stripes Brights' paper
- Banner die
- X-Cut nesting circle dies
- ProMarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Walnut, Cocoa, Caramel, Black, Cool Grey 4 & 5, Cool Aqua, Sunflower & Tulip
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Tiddly Inks - #215 Anything Tiddly Inks Goes!
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1826 AG
- Crafts Galore Encore - July AG
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - July AG
- Colour Crazy - WK26 AG