Hello Crafty Peeps,
It's time for another challenge at The Paper Shelter and it's another easy one. This week we are asking you to use Red or Pink as the Main Colour in your project, so it's the perfect time to create something for Valentine's Day.
I have used 'Fantasy Perfumes' for a layered card with a monochrome theme.
Please come and join in our challenge this week and remember, you can use any image but if you use a Paper Shelter image you are eligible for a higher value prize!
You can also share your creations over in our Facebook Group.
- Card blank
- Papermania 'Red Hot' patterned paper
- X-Cut oval die
- Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry
- Distress Oxide - Worn Lipstick
- ProMarkers - Crimson, Berry Red, Lipstick Red, Burgundy, Ruby, Firebrick, Hot Pink, Carmine, Cool Grey 1-4, Magenta, Baby Pink, Maroon, Fuchsia & Putty
- Prismacolor Pencil - Black & White
- Wink of Stella - Clear
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle - Pink Garnet
I am entering my card into the following challenges: