Tuesday, 15 August 2017

Beautiful Blossom Congrats

Andrea at Sheepski Designs hid a sneaky freebie in her Facebook group recently and I was very happy that it was the gorgeous 'Jean's Cherry Blossom', as I love colouring flowers. 
So naturally I had to go ahead and make a lovely CAS card to show off the image.  I'm really liking doing this style of card at the moment.  So simple, yet striking and great for posting. 

Product list:

  • Cream card blank
  • Pink card
  • Pearls
  • Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebration Script Words die
  • ProMarkers - Walnut, Cocoa, Raw Sienna, Blush, Holly, Forest, Moss, Pear, Rose Pink, Blossom, Baby Pink, Magenta & Warm Grey 1

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
  1. Sheepski Designs (Facebook) - #14 Anything Goes
  2. Sheepski Designs - #5 Flower Power
  3. Passion for ProMarkers - WK408 Pretty Pastels
  4. The Corrosive Challenge - #8 August Anything Goes
  5. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #63 Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Great card, Nicola. Fab colouring of that pretty floral image and CAS is my favourite style! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a pretty card, Love the soft colours you have used. Thanks for playing along with us on Passion For Promarkers this week, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Nicola. I love the pretty image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty card and what a lovely image! Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us! Congrats!!!
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator Corrosive Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

I am always trying to learn new techniques and improve my cardmaking and colouring skills, so your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.
Many thanks, Nicola x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...