There is a new release today, Christmas Angels - Neveah, Aurora & Seraphina. You can get them as a bundle deal for $8 USD. Pop over to the shop to grab yours.
The theme this challenge is Anything Goes with a twist: Christmas in July. It would be great to see you use one of the new release stamps, but you can use any Kenny K image you like.
I have chosen to make a luminary as I thought it suited the Angel and Christmas theme. I found a template on Pinterest as haven't made this style of lantern before.
Keeping it fairly simple, I used a mask and Distress Ink (Forest Moss) to decorate the lantern then glued embossed vellum to the apertures before putting it together and closing with ribbon. I then attached the image with 3D foam squares.
Promarkers I have used for the image are: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Mustard, Raw Sienna, Berry, Crimson, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Satin and Dusky Pink.
I am entering my lantern into the following challenges:
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #24 Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations - #160 Anything Goes
- Come And Get It - Make your own background
- Craft Your Passion - #230 Anything Goes
- Crafting with An Attitude - #17 Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - Christmas in July
- Deep Ocean - #133 Christmas in July
- Inspiration Destination - #94 Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #37 Anything Goes
- Sisters of Craft - July Anything Goes