I have just joined the team over at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog and this is my very first DT post for them.
Our theme this month is Use a Digi or Stamp so we'd love to see some wonderfully coloured images.
Our sponsor is Sherry Baldy My Besties
I have made an upright z-fold card as I'd never made one before and I love trying new folds. It looks so different yet is so easy to make with a card blank.
The products I have used to create my card are:
- White card blank
- Basic Grey Mint Julep papers and embellishments
- Promarkers - Burnt Orange, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Tea Green, Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Turquoise, Soft Peach, Peach, Mango, Bright Orange, lime Green, Bright Green, Forest, Pale Pink, Pink Carnation & Rose Pink
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
- The Crafter's Cafe - #154 Flowers
- The Crafty Addicts - #20 Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - #323 Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots - Use a Stamp
- Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
- Inspiration Destination - #96 Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #38 Anything Goes
- Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Besties International - August Anything Goes
- CCC Digi Creations - #54 Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open - #5 Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft - #25 Anything Goes
- My Besties Colour & Create - #6 Anything Goes