I am going to share one very special Christmas card as it's been received now. This one I made for Alyce and Jon (Kit & Clowder) as my wedding roses never arrived. The wonderful Amanda at Faery Ink even drew me a special image to use. (You can actually get a couple of versions of the image in the shop now, just not with Alyce's cat Lila poking out of the tree!)
This is the first double-z fold pop-up card I've made (If you follow you know I love trying new card styles). I've used the following products:
- Card blank, cardstock & grommet from my stash
- Embellishments from Jolee's Boutique
- Designer Paper from Dovecraft - 'Krafty Christmas'
- Outline stickers from DoCrafts Anita's
- Red & Green Stickles
- Wink of Stella Clear
- Sakura Gelly Roll White
- ProMarkers - Burnt Orange, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Rose Pink, Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Satin, Denim, Midnight, Pear Green, Sandstone, Caramel, Cocoa, Buttercup, Tulip, Mustard, Vanilla, Gold, Raw Sienna, Black, Cool Grey 1, 2, 3 & 5, Antique Pink, Pastel Pink, Crimson, Ruby, Berry, Saffron, Warm Grey 1,2,3 & 4, Forest, Moss, Aegean, Cyan, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Tea Green, Magenta, Cerise, Pink Carnation, Bright Green, Lime Green & Lipstick
Lots of photos on this one as it you see different things from different angles!
I also just want to share quickly that I just saw Creative Fingers have a Christmas Blog Candy, so pop over there for a chance to win some goodies!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- The Crafter's Cafe - #162 Christmas and/or Birthday
- Sweet Stampers - #2 AG
- Sparkles Monthly - #86 Christmas Is Coming
- Pile It On - #123 Any Holiday/Celebration
- Pearly Sparkles - #11 Merry Christmas
- Inspiration Destination - #115 AG
- Glitter 'N' Sparkle - #218 AG
- Classic Design Team Open - #9 AG
- Crafting When We Can - #134 It's Christmas!
- Card Mania - #87 AG
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Christmas/Holiday