I needed a gift for my neighbour and decided to colour up one of the images (called 'Fearless') to frame for him. (I was originally going to use this for his card, but decided I loved it so much I had to frame it!).
I was going for a suede look on the clothing and tried a different colour combo than I normally use in the browns. I'm so pleased with how it turned out.
The frame is from Michaels and the ProMarkers I've used to colour the image are: Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Satin, Burgundy, Crimson, Cardinal, Walnut, Cocoa, Raw Sienna, Cyan, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Canary, Lemon, Soft Lime, Blush, Pine, Forest, Bright Green, Cool Grey 1 & 2, Indigo, Midnight, Cobalt & Sky Blue. I finished off with some white Sakura Gelly Roll.
I am entering my art into the following challenges:
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #55 AG
- Simon Says Wednesday - AG
- TTCRD - wk March 28-April 4
- Creative Fingers - #127 AG
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #331 Angels/Fairies
- 613 Avenue Create - #196 AG
- A Perfect Time To Craft Open - #4 AG
- Your Scrapbook Place - April AG