I'm lacking in baby cards in my stash, so this was a great opportunity to make a new one.
I've made a feature of the image by colouring a scene and making a CAS card using a Kraft card from Michaels, some outline stickers (Anita's) and some cute baby pins from my stash (I can't remember where these were from!).
The ProMarkers I've used are: Cool Grey 1-5, Walnut, Cocoa, Raw Sienna, Black, Gold, Mustard, Cinnamon, Tan, Canary, Lemon, Soft Lime, Khaki, Pastel Beige, Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla, Sky Blue, Arctic Blue, Berry, Lipstick, Mint, Tea Green, Indigo, French Navy, Cobalt, Warm Grey 1-3, Olive, Moss, Pear & Primrose.
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Craftin Desert Divas Facebook - Colouring Contest
- Passion for ProMarkers - WK389 Something Metal
- Crafting When We Can - #141 Animals
- Dream Valley - #153 Our 4-Legged Friends
- If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - #66 AG (inspired by the colours & Easter is about new birth)
- CCC Digi Creations - #70 Include An Animal
- Addicted to CAS - #108 Smile