The image is called 'Everything's Rosy' and comes as a couple of different images with more or less flowers. I have chosen the smaller image to use. The name of this image always makes me smile, as it reminds me of a kids' programme my son used to watch back home called 'Everything's Rosie' (my husband loved it so much he used to watch it on his lunch break... bahaha).
I printed the image quite large, so the only thing to really do was make a CAS card. I am CASEing Jessie Banks' style of card for the PP challenge, plus using the 'Hues To Use' below.
- Plain coloured cardstock
- ProMarkers - Holly, Lush Green, Moss, Leaf Green, Burnt Orange, Bright Orange, Pumpkin, Amber, Apricot, Cocoa, Gold, Sunflower, Canary, Lemon, Turquoise, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Tea Green & Warm Grey 1-3
- Sakura Gelly Roll, White
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Power Poppy - On the CASE!
- Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - #133 Anything Goes
- Come and Get It - Summertime
- Colour Crazy - wk30 Anything Goes