I bought a bottle of iced tea a while ago and of course had to keep the bottle to create something with. I decided to fill it with some little Christmas baubles that I had leftover from making a wreath. Then I put it in a box and forgot about it.
I won the gorgeous 'Garland Sprite' from Aurora Wings during Mitzi's 3K Facebook member celebration, coloured her up and put her in my folder (I have lots of coloured up images in there - I really must start using some!).
Realising I only have a couple of days left to enter the Aurora Wings blog challenge, I grabbed Garland Sprite out and wracked my brains for what to do with her. I've made lots of cards lately so wanted to do something different. Hunting for a glass jar or something, I found the bottle of baubles that I'd put away. Lightbulb moment! I added some paper filler to nestle the baubles so they wouldn't rattle and covered the lid with burlap. A bit of ribbon, twine and bells and my creation was complete!
- Glass bottle
- Paper 'filler shreds'
- ProMarkers - Raw Sienna, Ginger, Saffron, Oatmeal, Burgundy, Shale, Cardinal, Ruby, Holly, Lush Green, Forest Green, Crimson, Berry, Lipstick, Burnt Orange, Pumpkin, Sunflower, Canary, China Blue & Blue Pearl
- Wink of Stella, Clear
- Sakura Gelly Roll, white
I am entering my bottle into the following challenges:
- Aurora Wings Blog - #53 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #341 Anything Goes
- Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - July Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Cottage - #91 Christmas In July
- Not Just Cards - #46 Anything Goes