I'd already cut the image in a circle before seeing the new blog challenge of 'Copy a Bloomie'. I had a look through Instagram and found the perfect card to use. I love the simple layering and button embellishment on Julie's card.
As I was browsing anyway, I figured I would also use some of the colour inspiration that was posted!
I love purple, so this was a great scheme to start with. There are several others, so I'm going to have to do some more!
- Grey cardstock
- Green Mulberry paper
- Purple ribbon
- Grey Lace
- Green Button
- Recollections laser cut card from the Boho collection
- ProMarkers - Holly, Pine, Lush Green, Plum, Mulberry, Fuchsia, Warm Grey 1-4, Pumpkin, Sunflower, Canary, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa & Caramel
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Power Poppy - On the CASE!
- The Corrosive Challenge - #7 July Anything Goes
- TTCRD - WK 11 July Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl - July Cards
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #339 Anything Goes