If you haven't had a look over at the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge and Inspiration Blog, what are you waiting for? Our theme this month is Fall/Fall Colours/Pumpkins and you can enter here.
The theme for the design team this week is 'Make Your Own Background' so I've gone and made two! Firstly, the background of the image (Dark Lilies) - I wanted to create a bit of a stormy-looking sky here. Then the card background - I have used a stencil with Distress Ink then some gold embossing.
- Papermania cardstock
- Leaf stencil
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Forest Moss
- Whispers Embossing Pen
- Wow! Gold embossing powder
- Orange ribbon
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Celebration Script words dies
- ProMarkers - I'll be honest, I coloured this one a little while ago and forgot to write down what I used!
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- The Paper Shelter - #309 Embossing
- Classic Design Team - #17 Anything Goes
- Digi Choosday - WK37 Anything Goes
- Passion For ProMarkers - WK412 Let It Shine