I wanted to make something different than the expected Christmas card, so I went for a mermaid image (Galene - also because I had to post a sneaky peek and I knew Susan would be looking through the images, bahaha). She's holding a harp, so I thought that was fairly Christmassy at least.
I haven't made a circle easel card for ages, so I went with that with a little vellum window to add a tealight behind. I must say, it looks really cool.
- White cardstock
- Core'dinations GlitterSilk cardstock
- Papermania designer paper 'Naughty & Nice'
- Petal Lu flowers
- Snowflake charm
- Wink of Stella, clear
- Ranger Stickles, Green
- Sakura Gelly Roll, Metallic Gold
- ProMarkers - Cinnamon, Tan, Dusky Pink, Almond, Burnt Sienna, Raw Sienna, Gold, Sunflower, Buttercup, Lush Green, Leaf Green, Meadow Green, Canary, Lemon, Primrose, Spice, Apricot & Oatmeal
- Battery tealight
Actually managed to get a pretty good photo of the Wink of Stella
And a little video to show the tealight
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Petal Lu Creations (FB) - November 1st Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open - #19 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #358 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - November Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday - #502 Anything Goes
- I ♥ ProMarkers - #346 Show Us Some Sparkle
- Inspiration Destination - #137 Anything Goes
- Beccy's Challenges - November Month of Holiday Cards