The challenge theme is 'Glow' so I've used 'Front Door Wreath' as it has lanterns, candles and windowpanes which are perfect for the challenge.
I've made a CAS card, as with larger images I like that to be the focal point.
- Kraft card blank
- Black cardstock
- Clear stamp sentiment
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Ink
- WOW! Gold embossing powder
- ProMarkers - Warm Grey 2-5, Cool Grey 4 & 5, Amber, Sunflower, Tulip, Burnt Orange, Pumpkin, Soft Lime, Shale, Burgundy, Cardinal, Ruby, Holly, Moss, Lush Green, Leaf Green, Raw Sienna, Walnut & Cocoa
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
- Make It Crafty - Glow
- Beccy's Challenges - November Month of Holiday Cards
- The Ribbon Girl - November Any Image
- Crafty Awesomeness - November/December AG
- CRAFT - #442 Christmas
- Addicted to CAS - #124 Bows
- Star In My Pocket - Use a Digi Image