You can join in too by clicking here. There's a new palette each week and the linky lists don't expire.
I chose to use 'Ruffled Wild Orchids' for this challenge and definitely went a bit wild with the colours. I'm not sure this colour scheme exists in nature, but I know there are some pretty cool orchid colours out there.
I've made a matching card and tag as I wanted to colour the orchids in two different ways. There's more explanation of my process over on the Power Poppy Blog.
- White, blue & red cardstock
- Corner die
- 3D foam pads
- ProMarkers - Cyan, Turquoise, Duck Egg, Cardinal, Hot Pink, Lipstick, Holly, Lush Green, Forest Green
I am entering my creations into the following challenges:
- Colour Crazy - WK47 Anything Goes
- Crafty Catz - #394 Anything Goes
- Crafty Gals Corner - #150 To Die For
- The Ribbon Girl - November Any Image
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1748 Anything Goes