But, back to why we're here - all things crafty right?!
This month at Ching-Chou Kuik's challenge blog we are asking you to use your FAVOURITE COLOUR - click here to join in. If you don't have a favourite colour, use them all!!
My favourite colour is purple and I fell in love with the Monarch Butterfly image as soon as I saw it, so I had to make something for myself. I have a gallery wall in my bedroom and decided to make a little banner for that.
- Papermania cardstock
- Nesting stitched banner dies
- Papermania eyelets
- Recollections twine
- Petal Lu flowers
- ProMarkers - Slate, Aubergine, Plum, Purple, Amethyst, Walnut, Cocoa, Raw Sienna, Orchid, Blossom, Lush Green, Leaf Green, Blue Pearl, Powder Blue & Burnt Sienna
- Sakura Gelly Rolls - White & Sky Star
I am entering my banner into the following challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday - #524 Anything Goes
- Double D - Twine
- Card Mania - #103 Spring
- Classic Design Team Open - #24 Anything Goes
- Butterfly Challenge - #98 Letter T (Twine, two items identical - eyelets, Triangles - formed at the top between the twine and the banner, Thistle - this colour looks like the Blossom ProMarker I used on the flowers, plus my little paper flower)